Monday, March 28, 2011

My Favorite Thing

Well, I'm behind excitement!  I should have posted this blog 2 weeks ago - before the tulips arrived at the market! Each Farmer's market from here on out, the signs of Spring will keep mounting.  The spring flowers are beginning to arrive. This is my favorite time of year at the market.  Oh, the tulips and daffodils!  My friend Bestbirds is a photographer.  He has been sending me pictures of the flowers at the farmer's market for over 6 years.  The pictures featured here are those he has taken over the years at the market. 
This past Saturday at the Market it was rainy, windy  and cold.  But the anticipation for this week kept us going.  Mid seventies this week and into next.  Woo hoo!

Each week from here on out  his camera will be busy getting some of the first shots of spring.  I am looking forward to seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment